🛠️ Will you be our new Animation & Events Intern? 🍀
To give our smallest guests and their parents the most beautiful memories. To ensure a team outing, a weekend with friends, or a family party is taken care of to perfection... To ensure a smile on the faces of our guests, we are looking for an Animation & Events Intern. Are you looking for a fun and educational place to gain more experience? Or do you already have some experience and are ready for the next learning steps? If so, we are looking for you!
What do we offer you during your internship?
- A great internship at the most beautiful and fun vacation park on the Veluwe!
- Learn and gain work experience; we offer a fitting internship at your level, requirements, and assignments from your school and of course, matching what you want!
- An internship fee of €150,- per month, a discount on stays at our parks and at the food and drink establishments,
- The prospect of a permanent or part-time job after your internship; did we both enjoy working together? Then we would love to keep you on board!
- A nice informal working environment, with short lines of communication and an open culture,
- Even after or alongside your studies, we offer you the opportunity to continue learning and growing within the team or one of our parks,
- Just as fun: fun parties and get-togethers with all the staff.
What will you be doing?
- You make sure people have an unforgettable time; for both day guests and vacation guests, you are the star of the day!
- You will literally step into the shoes of our mascots Kiki and Koen,
- In the kids club you take care of and guide activities; from arts and crafts to playing a movie and from drawing with chalk to baking cookies,
- On the stage of our theater, you will read a story with the mascots by your side or dance in the mini-disco,
- You will also supervise events. Think a foam party in the summer, a family playing old Dutch games or a children's party in the restaurant and bowling.
- Learning, learning, and more learning!
- Depending on your internship assignment, we can adjust the content of your internship,
- You can apply the knowledge you already have or have gained independently,
Who are we?
Working in a vacation atmosphere, that's working at Recreatiepark De Boshoek and Vakantiepark Sallandshoeve! Recreatiepark De Boshoek is a 5-star recreation park located in Voorthuizen on the beautiful Veluwe. Vakantiepark Sallandshoeve is located on the Sallandse Heuvelrug in a beautiful forest area. At our parks, we welcome our guests for both a fun day out (from a children's party to a company outing and from a bachelor party to a family day) and for a wonderful overnight stay or vacation at the campsite or in one of our beautiful luxury accommodations. We strive to exceed the vacation guest's expectations for an unforgettable vacation. For our day guests we have the same aim; to make their day unforgettable! And we do that together.
We will continue to develop and innovate in various areas in the future. For example, we are closely looking at processes that can be improved and automated, which will benefit both guests and employees. There are also ambitions to expand by offering a vacation home on the ABC Islands and the purchase of one or more vacation parks within the Netherlands is high on our wish list. In short: plenty of wishes, ideas, and ambitions lie ahead!
And who are you?
- You are enthusiastic; you are eager to join us as an intern!
- You are pursuing a relevant education,
- You are full of contagious energy!
- You are overflowing with creativity and know how to come up with new fun things and creative solutions,
- You have a good command of the Dutch language; you speak to guests appropriately when they ask you something,
- An extra language like German or English is certainly welcome, but not a must!
- The location of this internship is Voorthuizen, make sure you have the opportunity to come here on your own.
We are looking for you if you like to:
- Perform a lot of varied tasks,
- Work with people; you enjoy working with and for them,
- You are flexible and enjoy doing different activities and working with different target groups,
- You are cheerful and enthusiastic and know how to get our guests involved,
- Participate in a small but fun, ambitious, and hard-working team.
Will you be our new dazzling entertainer? Then I would love to hear from you! Send your resume and motivation to P&O@deboshoek.nl and I will call you as soon as possible to get acquainted.